I think Bill had a great Father's Day. Sleeping in, breakfast and then the girls gave him the presents they picked out. James got him Cars the movie. They were all glued to the t.v. for the whole thing. Campbell gave him a big box of legos. I think it's great that guys still like the toys they played with as kids. And the kids love it too.
When I picked up Campbell from nursery her teacher told me about their day together. I guess during singing time Campbell was pretty active. She sang a solo for the class. Itsy Bitsy Spider. She likes to talk with her arms and sing with her arms. I can totally picture it. The music person also told me about it. I love it when people tell me how my kids are when I am not around. You don't really know how they are going to be with you not there. I think that she is taking after James with the vocal performance. The other day James performed "Defying Gravity" for me and my mom. She did both parts and knows all the words. I wonder if they will keep this up and be singers one day?
We are still waiting on the whole Iowa thing. Bill doesn't have to be there until the beginning of July. We just need to sell our house, then things can get moving, literally. We love that we are still pretty close to Grandma and Grandpa and taking advantage of that as much as we can now. Luckily, the area where we are moving isn't flooded. The rivers never crested in that part. We have loved Wisconsin and all the friends we made here. We will miss you!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

No comments:
Post a Comment