I was sewing this morning and Campbell came into the room. She stood next to me and was making this weird face while mashing her teeth. So here is Campbell being a sewing machine:
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Just watching the grass grow.
Literally, that's one thing about the Midwest. We have rain here and the grass grows, like crazy.
I was sewing this morning and Campbell came into the room. She stood next to me and was making this weird face while mashing her teeth. So here is Campbell being a sewing machine:
I was sewing this morning and Campbell came into the room. She stood next to me and was making this weird face while mashing her teeth. So here is Campbell being a sewing machine:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

1 comment:
That's the cutest sewing machine I've seen in a while.
Post a Comment