
Elizabeth Gaskell's classic explores the simmering, restrained passion between two very different people who fall in love in spite of themselves.
My friend (online so far) and sister of my sil, Heidi, has written about this movie. It caught my attention and the other day at the library I found it to check out. I started watching it last night while Bill was looking at Mercedes on the internet. Soon, he was sitting by my side and when the second episode ended and it was 10:30 p.m., he was distraught that the movie needed to be returned the next day. We still have two episodes to finish. I love the BBC. I wish one day we could live in England. I also just finished reading Northanger Abbey and have that movie sitting in waiting. Go spend some time with the British!

2 comments:
Yay! We wanted to watch that one with Heather the other night but it was too long. I love that movie! It's so so good!
I'm so glad you're enjoying it! The end is SOOOOO good. I can't wait to hear what you think. I love Mr. Thornton. And Mr. Tilney.
Post a Comment