I'm in that place where I can't make a decision. And a decision needs to be made. Nothing life shattering. But Bill, the person who helps me at these times, is in Haz Mat training. I have exhausted all my back ups - or can't get a hold of them. I even started crying on the phone to an innocent friend of mine. I think I will just curl up in a ball and cry now. But, don't worry everything will be okay soon and I know that. Sometimes you just need a good cry.
Ironic, James just asked me "Mama, what's the future?" Who knows!!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

No comments:
Post a Comment