I do Google. I also love my iGoogle page. I have this How to of the Day box and it is always interesting to me. It has things like How to underwater basket weave. Or How to Take a Healthy Approach to Finances in your Relationship. How to Husk Corn. How to Plow with Two Row Cultivators. You know really useful information. It is at least entertaining. That's why I keep it on my page.
Today I noticed the How to is: How to Practice Nonviolent Communication. I didn't really know that communications could be violent. I picture words coming out of mouths that result in people bleeding and bruising. I'm sure this is something every HR person has taken a class on. Interesting.
Find it here.
And if there is anything else you need to know check out wikiHow. And no it is not all invented information from the Wickes!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

1 comment:
I love the "how to" box, too!!! My personal favorites have been: How to breed red cherry shrimp and How to survive a riptide. It's just good information to have on hand, I think.
This is Heidi, btw. I'm logged in under my school account and I'm too lazy to switch back. :0)
Post a Comment