Since I was awoken this morning by crying and wailing on the stairs by my youngest, I need these. She ripped me out of a dream where I was about to start eating some of the most delectable cake I have ever seen, I need these.
Sorry to disappoint, it is from a mix. One that I will have on hand at all times. I do like mixes when you need something you can depend on and quick. I also love to make from scratch. I just swing both ways people!
My sous chef had a running commentary whilst making the muffins. When I was filling the muffin tins she was telling me that they will grow, grow, grow! (picture arms raising above her head)
Another conversation we had this morning:
me: Campbell you are sick so you need to sleep more. (she has a cold and woke up at 6:45 am, I don't really know where I was expecting this concept to land.)
Campbell: I not sick!
moments later . . .
Campbell comes walking up to me: Mom I need medicine.
me: But you're not sick.
Campbell: silence.
I hope you have a great day. We are off to Target and cleaning the house. We have a showing tonight. Hopefully it will turn into something!

3 comments:
That conversation is so so cute. Your girls are just adorable. I can't believe how much bigger they are than last year. And I was looking at a picture from our wedding reception in WI of Campbell. She's so little, crawling around on the deck at your parents' house. They're just so grown up now.
Remember the freshman 15 that I gained? Yeah, it was all because of that mix. And the apple streusel one. Yummy. :)
I love the pictures of Bill and Campbell and of the girls. I feel that I can watch them grow up with the pictures you post on the blog. We're praying that you're able to sell your house soon. Don't know about you moving to Iowa with all those storms. We get out the atlas every time we hear of another storm in Iowa.
Post a Comment