Becky the horse, James the Princess (notice the princess look) and Campbell
Gille's our local custard shop (Becky got a kick out of getting all bundled up to get ice cream)
We visited the Jelly Belly Factory(warehouse)
Here's Campbell, Kennedy and Eden. Kennedy was busy making business calls during the drive.
Here we are with silly hats on at the cheese store. Only in Wisconsin!


Monday, March 24, 2008
Not Spring Yet.
The snow came back last Friday. I feel bad for those little birds I heard chirping. Becky from AZ brought the snow. I had already acclimated to the 40 degree weather we were having. Now I am freezing! James woke up this morning all cheery and said "I know whose birthday it is today!" Who? "Dad's". She reminded me that I told her Dad's birthday is after Easter. I didn't know she would take it so literally (and I told her that like 2 weeks ago, what a memory). I explained that we have a couple months still till his birthday. Easter was fun. The girls loved finding eggs and Bill and I noticed last night one more egg that they didn't find. My parents and Luke came over and started dinner for us while we were at church. It was great to come home and have dinner already going. It was way delicious. James ate 3/4 of her hollow chocolate bunny yesterday morning. Bill was amazed she could eat so much. Campbell's obsession lately is Blue's Clues. She could watch it 24 hours a day. I bet she would even skip sleeping if we let her. Last week was my mom's birthday, so my sister's and I sent her to get a facial. I didn't know at the time but she had never had one. At 52 she experienced how wonderful it is to have someone care for your skin. She loved it. Thank you Becky for babysitting so James and I could go to lunch with her. Here are some pictures from last week when my best friend Becky was out visiting. It was so much fun having her around. It was like salve to my soul. I was so relaxed and calm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

4 comments:
I should definitly order some of those cool hats for Aaron's collection. I was confused how you got three kids, then quickly realized one was Becky's! Tell her she brought some fun Ricks/BYU memories back!
Tell Bill happy birthday! Tee hee. You gotta love kids! Glad you had a great time with your friend. Girl time is soooo necessary!
How fun to have a visit with Becky! You DO look like you were just relaxed and having a good ole' time all together with the girls. Cute pictures!
These pictures are the best! You're going to need to take some cheese heads with you to Iowa - where is that cheese store by the way? You've got to get a close-up pic of James' prciness face - it is so adorable!
Post a Comment