This is a picture of the gardens by the Art Museum.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
A Wednesday with nothing!
We usually have dance on Wednesday and today is the first time we don't. I am done filling in for the dance teacher and I have decided that James isn't quite ready for dance. She has been having a hard time getting ready for it and staying without crying. So today we are off to the Children's Museum. They have a Curious George exhibit right now and Campbell has been asking to go for about a month now. I am remembering last fall we went on one of the last warm days before the snow came and we were able to walk around the gardens at the Milwaukee Art Museum across the street from the Children's Museum. It was great. I didn't have my camera that day and I wish I had because it was a great day. (mostly because I decided to let it be at the children's pace and not mine.) I will be back with pictures from our day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."



1 comment:
oooh, fun day! My kids would love the Curious George exhibit. I wished we lived next door and then we would tag along!
Post a Comment