p.s. we are going to have doors and drawers - that's this weekend.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
New Cabinets
p.s. we are going to have doors and drawers - that's this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

3 comments:
I can't believe that in a few short months the only way I'll regularly see you and the girls and your home improvements is through your blog. :( Bummer.
So, when is the official move date?
That looks really awesome. I love the colors.
Hey! Looking good. I'm glad you will be able to enjoy it for a bit. That is a lot of hard work.
By the way, I enjoyed your email. I am planning to respond, but only after I pass out then recover from a very long week of guests. ZZZzzzzzzz.
Post a Comment