Here is our new kitchen sink. I love it.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I just love how it is all coming together . . . finally!
Last night I had something so Bill was home with the girls. When I got home this is what I saw.
Campbell had "cuted" her way into Dad letting her "help" him with hooking up the new sink when she should be sleeping. I can tell already that she is going to be problems as a teenager. I am thankful for such a loving husband.
Here is our new kitchen sink. I love it.
The counters go great with the tile and the wall color. I am just so happy. When you pick everything out you can't really tell if it will all look good together and it is just turning out great.
Here are the cabinets that Bill built. He is going to make one for the wall too. This kitchen is going to double the storage space when it is all done. I am so glad that we won't have make shift shelves and all of my spices have been in a cardboard box, for 2 years! They will finally have a cupboard to live in.
The sad thing is that we will not get to enjoy the kitchen for very long. Bill's company is building a new factory and Bill threw his hat in the ring. We will be moving to Iowa sometime in the next 6 months. We are so excited. Bill will have more responsibility and the cost of living is cheaper. Not to mention the schools are GREAT!
Here is our new kitchen sink. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

2 comments:
So, I've been catching up on your blog and love, love, love all the recent posts. Now about Iowa.... WHAT???
The kitchen looks great by the way!
Wow, your kitchen is looking great. I am glad you got a white sink instead of stainless steel. Too bad you won't get to enjoy this kitchen very long. What are you going to do with yourself if you move into a house that doesn't need improvements?
Post a Comment