Saturday, March 29, 2008

A couple things that make me smile.

Campbell really wants to go to preschool like James. The other day she told me she was going to preschool. My reply was "Great" then I didn't hear from her for awhile. I went looking for her and found her in the closet with the door closed. I opened it up and she told me this is her preschool.

James has a singing Island Princess Barbie. It sings two songs and James is very possessive. Whenever she sets it down Campbell has it. Yesterday I hear someone singing the songs with the doll. I poke my head in the room and it is Campbell. She has the words memorized! James already has them memorized too.

When I ask Campbell to do something she says "Oh, sure." She is such a little BIG person.

Yesterday my friend Laura watched the girls for me while I painted the living room (it turned out great and only took me about 3 hours of painting). James was telling Laura how we are moving and she said "You can come visit us whenever you want to."

When Bill is nervous he starts cracking jokes. I think this reaction is why I fell in love with him. He must've been nervous whenever I was around because he sure was funny. (I don't make him nervous anymore, but I can tell when he is nervous.)

Campbell thinks that when she squishes the cats head that it is sleeping.

James' princess face.

Campbell's new little voice after getting her tonsils out just cracks me up. She sounds like a chipmunk. : )

The sun is out longer now and you can feel that the warm weather is just around the corner.

We are just sitting here watching Blue's Clues for the 5 millionth time. And anything Campbell wants is her Blue's Clues "thing". Like everyday she wears a Blue's Clues shirt (different shirts).

This job promotion and move are such a blessing (Bill and I both have said we just want to fast forward 6 months).

Have a great weekend! Keep an eye out for the little things that make you smile.

p.s. This post got me started.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

It was quite a shock to click on "little things that make me smile" and find ME! Glad I can make you smile, cause your silly girls sure make me smile!! I love, love, love the preschool in the closet. How funny is that!

Mandy said...

Hi Erin, I just wanted to say hi. I haven't talked to you forever and was checking out your blog. Your girls are so cute! See you soon. Mandy

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."