
We made it out the door this morning (okay it was 10 o'clock) and to the museums. Here is a picture of the girls playing at the bank and the Children's Museum. I asked Campbell to smile and she said no. I'm not sure if it is the new sour disposition she has taken on or if she remembers from
in utero how it can be to work at a bank all day.

The Art Museum was fun. It is so open and white that the girls liked looking around in the main area. Once we started looking at the galleries they weren't so excited. Lots of things scared them. I tried to explain some of the pieces and introduce them to new ways of looking at things. I knew they were getting tired, so we didn't stay too long.

This is what the gardens looked like today so we didn't do any running around them. Can't wait until we can.
2 comments:
I love that you're doing cultural activities with your girls from a young age. What a good mama! :)
Yeah, you get like 200 mommy points for today.
Post a Comment