Sorry I don't have pictures yet. We are still unpacking from moving to the new place. We are excited to start the New Year. Last night we partied with our friends the Pawlowski's, that happen to be our new down the street/around the corner neighbors (yeah!). I wanted to put together a list of the biggest events of the last year for our little family. Here goes:
January: Campbell had her tonsil's removed. This was such a life changing event for her because she grew taller and gained some weight. She was 25% for weight and 50% for height. Now she is 50% for weight and 80% for height.
February: Nothing too big this month. I was decorating the kitchen at our old house and I learned that my husband didn't know how to peel an orange.
March: My best friend since I was 7 came to visit. That is one of the most wonderful things to have friends visit! We knew for certain that we would be moving to Iowa!
April: James and I were able to go to her first Broadway show. What better than Wicked!
May: May brought many things. It is one of my favorite months because it is when it finally starts warming up around the Midwest. Bill bought a car on ebay, James graduated from Preschool, we celebrated 8 years of being married and we started our summer vacation trip to California!
June: Our wonderful vacation to California. Oh, how I miss California!
July: We moved. You can read more about it here.
August: James started school, 10 Year Reunion, and James turned 5! It's weird looking back at pictures from this time because Bill and I knew we were having a baby but we weren't telling anyone yet.
September: Enjoying the nice weather outside, joining the YMCA, our first bat in the house (we have since had 2 more, I think they just live in the basement at that rental house) and apple picking.
October: Pumpkin picking, football games, and James learning how to ride a two wheeler.
November: Campbell turned 3, sold our house in Milwaukee, made and had an accepted offer on a house in Iowa.
December: First pictures of our new little princess, buying a house in Iowa (pretty much close to a dream house with the most perfect price tag!), Peter and Raeah's wedding, Christmas, and moving! Whew! What a packed month. Or year!
We are looking forward to the beginning of 2009! New house, new baby coming and who knows what else! I think we're ready.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

4 comments:
I can't believe how long it takes to move. What a way to spend the holidays! But it is also really exciting. Sounds like you had a great year.
What a year!! You deserve a vacation!
I like the pictures of your new place... how fun to have already found a home you purchased, etc.. We also LOVED your Christmas card... thanks for sending us one. It is so cute. I hope you are all doing well!
You have had one busy exciting year. Glad you're in your new home. Hope 2009 brings good health, happiness, and peace to all.
Love y'all
Post a Comment