Friday, January 9, 2009

Evolution of "Why did the chicken. . .:


In the car today Campbell was telling jokes. The best one by far was:



C: Why did the chicken cross the playground?

Me: I don't know.

C: To get to the other slide!

I think she came up with it herself, I had never heard it before.

8 comments:

desert mom said...

It sounds like Campbell has inherited Bill's quick wit, and she's so young to think up something like the chicken. Way to go Campbell. Love Ya

pawlowski said...

Cambell is hilarious! Your smart to keep track of all the funny/cute things she does. Cute Kid!!

Da Ilaoa's said...

That's awesome! I would've slipped saying slide but tried to sound cool that I made up something new.

Miner Famliy said...

Camille is always doing chicken jokes too. I dont have one recently but they usally are something like this:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

I don't know

Because he was a chicken!

Its not so funny but its cute.

Heidi said...

How clever!!

brit said...

I hate jokes unless a little kid is telling them. I totally remember making up jokes when I was little and just telling them to myself and laughing. Those were good times.

Heather said...

That's a good one. I'm going to use it.
Have you heard "Why is Cinderella a bad soccer player? She is always running away from the ball."
Ariel made up "Knock Knock, who's there? Pencil, Pencil who? Pennsylvania!"

Laurel said...

Ahahahahaha! That is clever! Logan and Griffin will love that one!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."