
James wanted a new kitten for Christmas but we decided that we wouldn't get one until we moved into the new house. Our great friends the Pawlowski's were able to get one for us, and they got a new kitten too. She is very tiny and playful. The girls named her Sweetie. And they have been having a blast hauling her around and making her do all kinds of things. I am thankful for the preparation this is giving them for the baby.

Bill watching a Bowl game with a bunch of cats.

Kitty, our original cat, is adapting pretty well to Sweetie. The first day he was really timid of her, now they wrestle around. You can see the size difference. We'll see how big Sweetie will get.
On another note, I just had to document this. Campbell came up and gave me a hug the other day, so I naturally hugged her back. She leaned back to look up at me and said "I'm not hugging you I am hugging the baby!" She also likes to kiss the baby (my belly). I am in no way to assume these signs of love are for me. She is just so full of spunk it makes me smile:)
Here is a new thing we tried for breakfast, well, not
new but I haven't bought it in like 10 years. The girls were excited to get to eat chocoalte for breakfast. I was hoping it will keep their tummies warm and full for a long time.
4 comments:
Pets, cats or dogs or birds or whatever are a wonderful addition to a family. Have you seen "Marley and Me"?
Does Bill have that look because of all the cats or because of the game?
The pictures are great. Did you make the cat house? Nice and plush.
Love to All
You are a very nice mom. My kids want another dog, or a cat, or a hamster...you name it. I'm like NO! Especially after watching Ben's dogs. Love 'em, but three dogs full time is not for me.
Logan does the same thing with my belly. She kisses it and hugs it and already talks to Lincoln. I hope she is as enamored with him when he is actually here.
I love the "Hello Kitty" in the picture with Bill!! Funny! He is with a bunch of kitty's. Looks like the kids love Sweetie!
Glad to see that Princess Sweetie has such a posh pad. She'll fit in well with the houseful of girls. :) Miss you, and will definitely be calling you tomorrow (while I sort through 3 weeks of laundry!)
Post a Comment