Anyway, I go on ebay every now and then to check out what is out there, besides my mind. I found the sweetest deal. A 1989 Mercedes-Benz 300 SE with 255,000 miles. Oh, by the way, the a/c and cruise control work. So I put a bid in for $600 then checked out the bid 15 minutes before it was over. I was outbid by $10, this cannot be! Crazy! I increased my bid and won!! I bought a Mercedes-Benz for $611, I rule.
Erin was like "I thought you were'nt going to win", what do I say to this. We went to Chicago to pick up the car not knowing the condition or if it would even make the trip home. All I know is that the car was sitting all winter and needs some brake work. We made the trip back home with out incident, I even hit 80 mph, but could not stop to save my life.
We made it home okay, so don't worry. I have used up my time. Here are some sweet photos!

4 comments:
I'm so jealous! I wish I would of known. I would have bid $620. Oh well, maybe next time.
Very cool Bill.
Bill? I'm I going to have to have "the talk" with you again? :0) You are a nut. You know that, right?
Sweet!Are you going to get rid of the other one? Or are you going to take them all to Iowa? You are going to teach James how to drive really quick so that she can drive one of them out for you.
Post a Comment