Monday, May 12, 2008
Campbell found a snake.
Campbell has started this new thing of going outside, by herself. It's not the greatest thing and I don't let her be out there for more then like 2 minutes. The other day she went outside and was standing right by the side door. Then she says "Mom, a snake, a snake!" I go outside and ask her where it was. She pointed and this is what we saw:
I guess we need a biology lesson. Although I was impressed that she even thought it was a snake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

1 comment:
You should probably be happy that it wasn't a snake. Although those fat little green things are not my favorite either.
On my walk this morning we came upon a dead rattler. Someone had cut it's head and tail off, Pretty recent and it was a big one too. Evidence that the snakes are out now.
Have the girls put any little friends in their pockets yet?
Post a Comment