Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
Whenever anyone (well, a lot of people) hear our last name for the first time (or second or third) they have this need to repeat it three times. Try it and you might find that inner rapper you always knew you were!
7 comments:
Wow! That's waayy shorter. I like it!
Like your hair!!, should be easier to take care of.
I've learned that chop sticks are a toy to children and not a tool to eat with. Makes food more interesting.
The pictures are darling.
Ohhhhh! I love it!!! Does it just feel so light and great? Your kids look so cute eating with chopsticks! I wish I was at your house now eating yummy asparagus!
I love your hair, very pretty! And cute pictures... heck, I haven't mastered eating with chopsticks and I'm way older! HA HA!
Love the new 'do! Makes you look like a cross between Rebekah and Katie Holmes. :)
And proud to see that your girls aren't afraid of a bit of asparagus--it's a greatly under-appreciated vegetable, I say! :)
I totally love it, too! Cute! And your children wouldn't really be Wickes without learning to use chopsticks.
LOVE the hair!!! Way cute!
I think you should invest in these:
http://www.amazon.com/Sticks-Piece
-Chopsticks-Everybody-ITEM/dp
/B000HPZ1M0
Post a Comment