Monday, May 19, 2008
Busy Quilting
My good friend Randi got me pumped about quilting let's say, um, like, 4 years ago. So, the squares for the quilt were started 4 years ago. Finally, I got around to working on it again. And I made it into two quilts now that I have two children. We are planning on them having twin bunk beds when we move to the new house and so I decided it is a perfect time to get it done. I finished the tops this weekend! Just thought you might want to see what I have been up to!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

5 comments:
You clever, crafty girl! Super cute! Once again, I'm impressed! Sorry about James' eye, but she does make a cute pirate anyway.
OOOHHHHH! Gorgeous! I like it a lot! Can't wait to see it in the new house!
AWESOME!
Wow! You've got a lot of patience. It paid off--cute quilts!
Hey, I remember your crazy quilts from back in college! That looks like such a fun quilt-beautiful!
Post a Comment