Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today is the day!

The baby better cooperate. A Wicke will have no problem letting us see what we want.










If you haven't voted, go vote! Our appointment isn't until the afternoon, so I will post later this evening to let you know what it is. At dinner the other day we were talking about the ultrasound and James very casually said "We have to look at it's bum." Yes, we do. She continued "If there is something there. . . boy. And if there isn't . . . girl.*shrug of shoulders*"

According to the Chinese calendar we should be having a boy (that is if I read all the instructions on how to decipher the calendar). I was going to crunch all the numbers from my side of the family with gender order, but I didn't. I know there are a lot of 2 girls and then a boy. But there is also 4 girls/no boys, 3 girls/1 boy, 2 boys/1 girl. This could go forever. The bottom line is that the odds are 50/50 and hopefully we can get a clear look today!

With our little poll it has stayed pretty close to nature with the 50/50. It leans a little toward boy. James says boy because "there are enough girls around here" meaning our house I guess. And Campbell says girl. After the ultrasound I told the girls they can pick something out for the baby. I am excited to see what they pick. We'll keep you updated!

5 comments:

brit said...

I can't wait!!!!

Allison said...

Geez Erin a little excited?!! I will be watching for the post so it better be earlier the the "evening"!!!

desert mom said...

We're on pins and needles!!! Love James' explanation. She's very SMART!
Love to All

Adam & Jetta said...

I'm sitting here refreshing your page every few minutes. I want to call but I don't think I have your new number.... just waiting!!! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Da Ilaoa's said...

Wasn't the anticipation crazy! Its Christmas all over!!!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."