






It's on half an acre and the back yard is backed up to the golf course. We are at the top of a hill so, hopefully there won't be any broken windows. We would love to have house guest! Come and visit anytime! Our life just seems to be on fast forward so many big events and life changes all at the same time. 2008 is definitely a year of change for our little family. We are so blessed and thankful:)

10 comments:
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful House, and a basement to make more rooms. That is a real plus. And a BIG yard where the children can play, and for Bill to ride a mower. I know y'all will enjoy your new home. Nice garage too! It'll be easier for you to find Bill. Thanks for posting the pictures.
Much Love
Oh, I forgot to mention what a nice tree. I can see Campbell climbing with Bill's encouragement. Well, another swing anyway.
My Love again
That house is awesome. Wonderful curb appeal and it looks nice inside too. Plus it will be great not to have backyard neighbors. And it looks like you could possibly sled back there. Anyhow, I am thrilled for you.
Wait, is the 1600 sq ft including the basement?
It's beautiful! When's moving day? Can't wait to see how you decorate it! Definitely count us in for a visit late next year or early '10!
That 1600 sq ft does not include the basement:) Lots of room to grow!
We could fit like 5 of our apartments in your house, not including the basement!!! It looks like a fantastic find.
thats so cool maybe i can visit you someday!
Gwyneth
Love, love, love it! So happy for you!
Wow. What a great house. I am so glad you found such a great one. Congratulations.
Post a Comment