
Girl were right! I am so relieved that I don't have to change anything. We know how to do this and it won't be too much new stuff. I just can't wait to see what she looks like. I always thought James and Campbell looked so much alike, but noticing now that they don't. And the name. Wow, this will be a challenge. We are open to suggestions. The ultrasound was wonderful and the tech was very thorough. Which helps settle my mind with the worry of something going wrong. She is a mover this little one. She was not very cooperative either. I had to keep changing position so the tech could get a better picture. Can't wait for Spring to meet her!

12 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! I'll let you know if I can think of any name ideas!
Congratulations! You should just leave the naming of the baby up to your girls, I'm sure that they would come up with a great name:)
That's great! Congratulations! I think you should give her a super girly name. Wouldn't that be funny?
Yeah!! Its so much fun when you can personalize your baby more :) I didn't check my blog yesterday and I woke up this morning all excited knowing your day was coming. I voted girl...but I still thought it was a boy. Maybe Bills swimmers got a little detoured so it threw off the Chinese calandar. All my friends are having boys....is it to early to set up my baby with yours? I think you should go with the name Apple...it makes me think of Gwyneth and Sliding Doors :)
I could not be more delighted. Congrats!
I voted girl but was secretly hoping boy. Doesn't matter--just a healthy happy baby. I can just imagine Bill with a house full of girls. What fun!!!
Much Love
I am so happy for you! That is so exciting!! I'm glad that everything looked good (that's always a huge relief). Can't wait to meet her!!
Erin, I am so excited for you! Congratulations! Our little families are so alike I wish you were still close so we could play! As for name suggestions.... I don't have a clue :) We had a really hard time naming #3 and didn't decided until we were walking out of the hospital. Then it still took the girls 3 weeks or so to actually call her the right name! But I'm so happy for you! Girls are great!
p.s. also so jealous that you are one who can hide the pregnancy until half way through, so lucky. My girls think I'm pregnant now! I keep telling them it's just 'leftover' from the last addition but I don't think they beleive me. Whaaaa.
YAY!
i voted for a girl too
Congrats on another pink one! If you're looking for a name, a few years ago we had a little girl named Chabacca (yes that was her name and she was a little white girl). My friend taught a Justa Cowgirl. I think they're both winners!
so much fun, I hope she is happy, healthy and good for you!
Post a Comment