Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Around the house.
Campbell has been into princesses lately. Interesting how she flip flopped. She won't even wear Strawberry Shortcake underwear, only princess! She has been walking around in dress up shoes the past couple days. And she will bring me things and tell me that Cinderella gave them to her. The blindfold is just "Campbell". She had me tie it on her head and she walked around the house for about 15 minutes. Maybe she was practicing her walk - I don't know. But it is cute!
I finally finished quilting on James quilt so she can use it. I am excited for them to have somewhat matching bedspreads.
The girls like to put their toys on parade or fashion show. My little ponies.
Princesses.
Here is our tree decorated. It is so huge and it looks pretty pathetic because we need more lights and ornaments. In due time:)
This is James with her baby Jesus. He stays under the tree. Sometimes she holds him and sometimes she has to put him down to do impromptu dancing.
On another note. I am very excited to go to Peter and my future sister in law Raeah's wedding this weekend. I get to go solo, which should be a nice little vacation in itself. And it's in Dallas! I checked the weather and it is supposed to be in the low 70's! I'll take that over -20 windchill! Bill and the girls will be busy doing their Christmas shopping and building shelves. Hopefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

5 comments:
great little catch-up post. The quilting looks beautiful, the tree is NOT pathetic and the girls are bubbling over in the personality that we all love to see. Enjoy the warm weather!
Love seeing your cute little family. Looks like you are making lots of fun holiday memories.
You are so creative. I love the border on the quilts. How did you make such regular curves?
Ditto what the other Heather said. They really look great! Can't wait to see you!
I love the quilts. SO cute. I hope you have a very merry Christmas1
Post a Comment