As I said it started out with Bill and Luke playing a little Turkey Ball.

Here they are in acton.

There were some other little boys there so the girls got their own game going.

Our splendid feast!

Then after everyone was stuffed they had to visit the beauty salon.

(I was actually talking to my mom for like 10 minutes before I realized she was wearing the flower in her hair from visiting the salon, you can often find me with random hair clips all over my head going unnoticed by me, Girls!)

Grandpa thought it was so relaxing to have someone else brush his hair he took a nap.

That was the fun of the day. I fell into a turkey coma and got some wonderful rest (for Black Friday!)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Did you actually go shopping on Black Friday??
I love that Dad fell asleep while they were doing his hair! Mom looks so happy in that picture!
Post a Comment