Saturday, November 29, 2008

Jokes

James and Campbell are at the age where they have started telling jokes. All morning Campbell has been asking everyone "Why did the chicken cross the road?" she got the answer "I don't know." she replied "I don't know either." Until James came in the room and then it went like this.

C: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
J: "I don't know."
C: "Because it wanted to get to Grandma's house!"
(squealing laughter)

3 comments:

mama bird said...

I just love girls squealing laughter! Thinking about your girls having so much fun with the joke made me smile.

Heidi said...

I love little kid jokes!!!

tinybubbles said...

how cute...and creative! I can't say that the chicken ever crossed the road to get to MY grandma's house :)

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."