Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween and Campbell's Birthday

This was our 6th Annual Halloween at the VerCautren's. We all always have fun. And just 3 years ago we were celebrating before Campbell was going to join us the next day.Here is a better picture of the girls costumes. They were super easy to put together and they loved them. Win-win for everyone:) Now, for Campbell's birthday we met my parents and brother Luke at Jay's Beef. We ate a great lunch and then headed over to the Eli's Cheesecake World (the actual factory where they make the cheesecakes, they have an outlet and a little cafe where you can eat) to celebrate. Luke and Campbell in front of one of the Chicago Cows at the cheesecake factory.
Family picture: Luke, Dad, Mom, James, Campbell, Bill and me!
The VerCautren clan and the Wicke clan.
Campbell, candles and cheesecake!After the celebrations we went to the Chicago Children's Museum. I will post more tomorrow!

6 comments:

Emily Kate said...

Happy birthday to Campbell!! What a fun birthday!

Becky said...

great pics--looks like a super day!

Heather said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. Why is Luke so dressed up? Did he just come from the temple or something? I think that is the same cheesecake factory that Bill took us to like 6 years ago. Fun times. :)

Preston and Rachel said...

It looks like Campbell had a delicious birhtday! I also liked the bat costume, did you make it?

Sonia Cole said...

Erin! Its been a long time. I actually lost your blog address, so I googled yours and bill's names and found a kalyn naphali wedding blog? I'm probably not saying it right. Sorry. But there was your link on their page. So woo hoo! Faye had some interesting news for me. Does James play online webkinz? Faye tells me that James writes her, which is a little alarming, but if its true I'm okay with it. Faye let me know the other day that James wrote her and told her that you were moving back to WI. Oh, if only that were true!! Well, we'll keep in touch. Sonia XXOO

Heidi said...

Any tips on making a bat costume? I've got to come up with 4 of them...
Oh, and Happy Birthday Campbell! She looks so tiny next to that huge cake!!!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."