Campbell is three today. I really can't believe it. (I guess lots of things are surprising me with how fast life flies by) We have a day of fun planned with family and friends. She is such a wonderful little girl and we can't imagine a day without her. She recently started doing a new chore. All on her own. I couldn't find her the other day in the house so I called out her name and she was in the basement. I asked her what she was doing (the basement is unfinished). She replied "I'm cleaning the kitty's poo-poo." I had to go investigate. Sure enough, she had scooped all the poop into a bag, and didn't really make that much of a mess. I guess that I wasn't that surprised because she can always do more then I think she can. What a big helper. At that moment I vaguely remembered her telling me earlier that the cat needed to go pee-pee, I guess that sparked her concern for the kitty litter. She always has to help with with EVERYTHING. Cleaning, cooking, reading. And she is no follower. She will always come up with her own answer and break away from the group. We love our little spunky Campbell Colleen (she really takes after her great aunt Colleen, what big shoes to fill!).
ps I will post pictures later of Halloween and the party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

5 comments:
Spunky is a good word to describe Campbell! Happy birthday to Campbell! It's funny, because I remember her being born right after Jacob got home from his mission. Crazy to think it's been 3 years and also crazy to think it's only been 3 years!
Happy Birthday to Campbell! Can't wait to see pictures. That is so cool that she figured out how to scoop the poop all by herself!
Happy Birthday Campbell! I can't believe that she is so grown up, she was just a little thing when we first met. She is such a cute little girl (or should I say big kid?) We miss you guys here!
Three years old already?! Happy birthday to Campbell. And she can come help clean my house anytime.
oh, and no. Today' grandma is not the one with the perfect yard. She is the ying to that grandmother's yang.
Post a Comment