Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Story Continues . . .









This is how we introduced the idea of a new baby to the girls. James really loved it and got so excited. She loves telling me that my belly is getting bigger. She is ready to help with bottles and diapers. James is also very concerned about having clothes for the baby (just like her mom!). At first Campbell wasn't too concerned. Now she likes to say that mommy has a baby but it is hiding. Next week we will have our 20 week ultrasound. So, we want to hear what you think we might be having. Go over to the side bar and vote. I have absolutely no idea. I am totally in awe of either girl or boy. I can't quite imagine what another girl could be like, the two we have blow me away with their beauty and imagination everyday. And a boy, I just wouldn't even know where to start! We are thrilled and excited and for me April just couldn't come soon enough, I am so baby hungry!

13 comments:

Laura said...

GREAT pictures! I hope you are starting to show a bit more - you were so tiny a few weeks ago - it's not fair!! Will you post what you are having or keep us all in suspense?

Kim Cannon said...

congrats! How exciting to have another baby. I am really happy for you and will be really excited to find out what you are having.

Allison said...

It's about time the secrets out! I can only keep a secret for so long!! Hehe! that was a really creativwe way to tell the girls!

The Roderick Family said...

Congrats, I am excited for you guys. Three was so easy for me, I hope it goes well for you!

Quists said...

Did I miss a post? OR was this the first post where you let everyone know? I can't believe you're almost 20 weeks... wow! Congratulations to you both/you all! I have always heard that boys are easier to raise than girls... and you've already had 2 girls... so heck, if you have a boy, how much harder could he be? HA HA! Just teasing... but seriously, I didn't know what I'd do with a boy either and we're doing just fine. :) Boys are a lot of fun. Well, I'm rambling... congrats again!

desert mom said...

I love your family tree. What a cute way to tell the girls and for that matter everyone else too. Can't wait to find out the sex. I must tell you I voted "girl". I would love to see you have a son just like Bill, he's so much fun.
Love to All

Heidi said...

From your drawings it looks like you could use some better maternity clothes! :)
Congrats!!! I think it's another girl!

Emily Kate said...

I voted for boy because how fun would that be? Though another little niece... Oh either one is good! :)

Becky said...

Um, your poll seems to be busted--I was gonna vote for triplets but that doesn't seem to be one of the choices. ;) And for the record, it would've been two boys plus a girl if it were 3 buns in the oven.

brit said...

I voted boy just because I think that is how life is, but I must admit I kind of favor girls. I grew up with three brothers and they are fun and stuff but boys have so many weird parts and break things a lot. Either way, you will have a blast and I am thrilled for you!

Heather Dawson said...

Yay!! So excited for you... Can't wait to hear what you're having!!

pawlowski said...

What a cute idea your announcement was. I hope it's a boy, but a girl would be fun too. :) Can't wait till Thursday!!

Da Ilaoa's said...

I love the pics...I thought of your wedding invitations right away, your so crafty :) I'm thinking if the Chinese New Year is right which it was for me and everyone I know...if you got pregnant in July you just might get your boy :) Can't wait to hear!!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."