Friday, December 19, 2008

Today

My girls are sitting so quietly on the couch watching Sesame Street. I love it. And today is a snow day. That was another wish of mine. I get to jump on a jet plane and fly to Dallas later and meet up with most of my family. Another great thing.

The girls took a bath this morning and played for about 30 minutes. It is always wonderful when they enjoy each other's company so much. I'm sure Campbell prays for snow days so she can play with her sister all day.

I think one of the best things in the world is clean kids that are content. It just makes me smile.

3 comments:

Miner Famliy said...

hi aunt erin

today was a half day, i wish it was a snow day but its supposed to snow by lunch. which means sledding tomorrow!!

Gwyneth

are you in texas yet?

brit said...

what a nice tribute to simple pleasures.

Laurel said...

couldn't agree more! Love those moments of grace.

Congrats on the new house! It looks fantastic!!!!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."