Sunday, December 14, 2008

Presenting . . .

Here she is. I love that you can see her brain: ) The girls were excited in the ultrasound and during it Campbell said "Can we have twins? Please, please, please!" James chimed in. It was funny. Campbell kept coming over and kissing my belly. She is more excited now that she has seen the ultrasound about the baby. We haven't even begun on the name searching. That is going to be a challenge. Now we are just anxious for the spring when we get to meet her.

The rest of our days have been filled with the girls playing magically together. They run off together and play for hours. I have to tear them apart to get James to school. It is wonderful! We had a bunch of snow, then it melted. It is starting to rain, which is bad because it is nightfall, which means it will probably start to freeze. James has already had one half day because of weather and one full snow day. One week of school left until Christmas break. I am excited to have lots of time with both girls!

9 comments:

Marchant Mayhem said...

woo hooo!! another beautiful Wicke girl!!

Congrates!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Heather said...

Isn't that so great when little girls play together. Soon you will have three darlings playing together.

Quists said...

Congratulations! How fun! I love having sisters, as I am sure you do, and it only got more fun as we all got older. Congrats again!

brit said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Adam & Jetta said...

That's so great that the girls are really getting into now!!! I'm sure they are going to adore the new little one.

Emily Kate said...

SO exciting!

Cindy said...

Congrats! I am excited for you! Are you in your new house yet?

Da Ilaoa's said...

Another smart Erin huh :) Too funny that we both posted ulstrasound pics the same day. Good luck with the names...I'm excited to see what you will pick!

Laura said...

Congrats.... I just knew you'd have another girl! I can't wait to hear her name and meet her!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."