Monday, December 8, 2008

O Christmas Tree!

This is not the tree that we got, but it is the one Campbell wanted. She really has caught on to "bigger is better".Trudging through the snow.
The tree!
And of course some snow angels had to be made.

We are so excited about our tree! It's the biggest one we have ever had.
Since she has the shortest legs we just made her catch up. I love this picture though, Campbell in the big winter forest.
Getting the monster onto the car. It was a challenge. Good thing Bill likes big cars. We got our tree at a local tree farm. It was just a farmer that grows some trees for Christmas. When we got it home it was actually too big and we had to cut off about 10 inches! I'll post some pictures of it decorated once I get some presents wrapped.

4 comments:

brit said...

HOW FUN! I wanted to go cut down a tree this year but Mike said we needed a truck. I need to forward him to your blog.

Emily Kate said...

What a fun thing to do! I can't wait to see a picture of your tree all decorated!

Da Ilaoa's said...

I love all the snow angels! I still can't believe Bill didn't cut down that tree for your girls. Tell him I said he's a wuss! Can you imagine, you'd have to try and prop it on your house or something...

Heather said...

Yeah, why didn't you get the big one? Too bad about the short legs. You guys are really tough. But really, I can't believe that you are actually decorating a tree while you are getting ready to move and pregnant. That's amazing. Is Santa coming to your house this year, or will it be G&G's again?

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."