
I know this is going to be
embarrassing for Campbell one day but it had to be taken. Of the 3 childhood memories that I have one is of sitting on the potty with a bottle filled with
root beer. She is actually drinking Dr. Pepper (what a reward!), that is one of the things she had me put on her Christmas List. I don't know where she came up with it! Well, we would like to announce that Campbell is potty trained! Last week we were running errands and got into a situation where I didn't bring a spare diaper and she wanted to try to go potty. Ended up going commando and then James' school was let out early and I totally forgot about Campbell not wearing a diaper or underwear. She was dry for 2 and a half hours and then she went on the potty. And this was the turning point. She won't go back to diapers. During the day at least. She has fought us on the night time diaper but she isn't staying dry yet. She won't have anything to do with pull ups. I don't know if it is because they are princesses or she just doesn't like them. I am so happy and lucky that my kids are so easy to potty train! On Thursday it will be a full week of panty wearing and she will get to pick out a special toy. We'll let you know what she gets. It always surprises me what she can come up with. I mean Dr. Pepper on your wish list? Really?
6 comments:
Me and Campbell must be kindred spirits! Dr. Pepper is on my wishlist too!
(I just realized it sounded like I was saying we were kindred spirits because we both go on the big girl potty...which we do...but that's not what I was going for.)
Yay for Campbell!!! Perfect timing too.
Hooray Campbell!
Too bad you didn't have a picture of yourself sitting on the potty with root beer to post.
Yeah, no more diapers... for a few months.
I'm glad that it's going good. How nice for you! I agree with Campbell, Dr. Pepper is a must on a Christmas list! :)
Post a Comment