I had no idea they made Barbies this big (I mean the wingspan is 18 inches!). Yet again, like at Christmas, I had no idea how far toys have gone. James knew exactly what she was getting when she said "Barbie Mariposa", me, not so much. After a day with the new hair she told me that she likes it and wants it to be like this always. I think after brushing it and only having one tiny snarl she was convinced. Thanks Rachel!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Bribery
Oh man! Doesn't she look happy? More like a mug shot. James got a haircut and at first she really didn't want to. But I am sick of fighting with her over doing her hair and it was always getting in her face. So I resorted to bribery.
This is what she got.
I had no idea they made Barbies this big (I mean the wingspan is 18 inches!). Yet again, like at Christmas, I had no idea how far toys have gone. James knew exactly what she was getting when she said "Barbie Mariposa", me, not so much. After a day with the new hair she told me that she likes it and wants it to be like this always. I think after brushing it and only having one tiny snarl she was convinced. Thanks Rachel!
I had no idea they made Barbies this big (I mean the wingspan is 18 inches!). Yet again, like at Christmas, I had no idea how far toys have gone. James knew exactly what she was getting when she said "Barbie Mariposa", me, not so much. After a day with the new hair she told me that she likes it and wants it to be like this always. I think after brushing it and only having one tiny snarl she was convinced. Thanks Rachel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

1 comment:
So cute!!! Love it.
Post a Comment