We wish you all a very Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas. The girls were so cute. James last week wrote a letter to Santa and asked for a Swimming Baby Born. This was unexpected and I was totally unprepared. I already had presents and I had never heard of or seen this doll. She wouldn't drop it. So, with a last minute ditch effort I went to Target and it was on sale. I had to buy it. Jame's Christmas dreams came true with a doll that does the freestyle (it really does!) and we are still a Santa believing household. My mom helped me find a baby doll for Campbell that drinks, wets and makes baby noises. She has been carrying it around all day. We loved spending the day with Dad, Mom, Luke and Peter. We hope all is well with everyone. We greatly appreciate all of your friendships and love!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."


1 comment:
Glad you had such a great Christmas. Beautiful picture of the girls--love their dresses!
Post a Comment