If you've seen the movie White Christmas then you know how the title should sound. We have some snow here and we should get some more. Today Bill and the girls went out to play.

The unsuspecting little munchkin didn't know her dad was part dog.

Here Bill was teaching the girls to make snowballs. The snow was a little too powdery.




Campbell came in early. Bill had James sit on the shovel and pulled her around the yard. She loves the snow.

This week was extraordinary. I was spoiled and was able to enjoy two movies in the movie theater. First I went to August Rush with my friend Laura, we had a great girls night where we stayed up way too late and talked way too much. It was wonderful. Then Saturday afternoon, the plans we had fell through, so Bill and I got a babysitter last minute and went to The Golden Compass. It wasn't as good as the book, but it made the book
so real. We were lucky because it didn't make us lose our religion.
Whew! Well, Campbell isn't sleeping so I gotta go be a mom.
3 comments:
You know, I am happy to say that I didn't feel an ounce of jealousy looking at all that snow. Maybe the desert isn't so bad after all. Logan, however, would not agree. If she sees these pictures of your kids in the snow, she will feel very put upon by not living where she can play in the white stuff.
It's always fun to hear what you are all up to.
I was totally singing the White Christmas song when I read the beginning of your post! Your girls look SO cute all bundled up. Love it.
I love the pictures, reminds me of life in Pa. The snow is beautiful however the desert is the place for me now. Don't forget to make a snowman.
Post a Comment