James loves this hat that my friend Yohanna knit. She wears it to bed every night and calls it her nightcap. So cute!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Bits and pieces.
The other day Campbell brought her blanket to me and asked me to tie it to her like this:
She said that this is what a princess looks like. Isn't she beautiful?
James loves this hat that my friend Yohanna knit. She wears it to bed every night and calls it her nightcap. So cute!
Little Turkeys: We had the Hamilton's here for Thanksgiving and the kids made these cookie/candy turkeys. They liked eating them the most!

(a friend of mine said that Campbell looks like Victoria Beckham, it's the haircut.)


This is Campbell giving her fish and octopus a bath, while she is taking a bath.
James loves this hat that my friend Yohanna knit. She wears it to bed every night and calls it her nightcap. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

3 comments:
I wish you guys lived closer because you and your girls are so darn cute! And I never noticed before...but Campbell DOES look like Victoria Beckham!
ah ha! I see the tile floor in that first picture. Lovely!!! Your girls are cute, and I think Campbell looks much better than Victoria Beckham. Mrs. Becks cheekbones look like they may break through her skin at any moment. It kind of scares me.
I wish we lived closer too! ;) Those Turkeys look cute enough to eat! The kids too. (Just kidding, I don't eat kids.)
Post a Comment