Besides the regulars for this time of year (i.e. shopping for and wrapping presents) we were able to visit the
Domes. It is great in the winter because the girls can run around and pretend it is summer. The sunlight is wonderful and all the plants just make you happy.

I have to toot my own horn for just a minute because I was so happy with how cute this baby present ended up. I made this hat for a friend of mine, she is having a boy in January.

Now back to serious stuff. James' preschool Christmas program.


It was a hoot. First, James wouldn't wear the tail for the reindeer costume. It was somewhat essential because they did the Reindeer Poky where they put their hoofs in, they put their hoofs out, and antlers and tail. James was the tail-less reindeer, she also wouldn't put on the red nose, no surprise. The saddest part was that when they put their antlers in and out and that's what it's all about James accidentally ripped off one of her ears. Bill pointed out that the crying was genuine because if your ear was ripped off it would actually hurt. Her wonderful teacher Ms. Bova came by with some tape and all was better. James did great and was about a beat ahead of the teacher with all the motions (that is James favorite part).
Campbell is teething. Which for James was no big deal. We didn't even know she was getting teeth until we saw them already popped through her gums. Campbell it takes about a month of bad sleeping, fevers and drooling before it is all finished. This morning she was inconsolable and I asked if she was getting a new tooth. She said "yes, a big one".

One night we found her asleep right by the door. She knows how to open doors, so she must have just found this place comfortable.
1 comment:
Busy, happy days! Isn't it crazy how one kid can be so different from another? Logan has no tolerance for pain, and Griff is one tough cookie.
I feel for Campbell. Teething can be so difficult!
The program looks so cute. Logan had her first school concert a couple of weeks ago and loved every minute of it. Of course, so did I!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment