First of all we couldn't have survived with out my mom and my sister, Maegan. They were the surrogate or allomothers to my children while I was in the hospital and home. They cooked and cleaned and cared. And I could never thank them enough. Now we will be helped by Bill's mom Dot for the next week. We are so looking forward to more Grandma time.
Now in no particular order, I don't have time for that right now, are some pictures from the week.
My sister Maegan with all the Wicke girls!

James and Campbell at James' music program.

James on skateboard, Campbell on trike.

First carseat experience, luckily Taite just fell asleep for the 40 minute car ride home.

My mom took Campbell to a Bird Swap and Campbell was determined to find pterodactyl eggs. She was successful with these gourds, the woman selling them threw in an extra in case they all don't hatch.

If you leave a baby unattended for 30 seconds.

Grandma walking James to the bus stop. Maegan did this for a couple days too.

A friend of mine always paints her little girls toes when they come home from the hospital. We thought we would give it a try.

Campbell, the horse, giving Taite a ride.

Campbell told me she gave Taite her pillow, I asked her if she put it on her head, and she replied yes. Once I sprinted into the room where Taite was I was thankful that it was the boppy pillow!

Daddy with his third Princess!
13 comments:
Everything looks just as it should be. I love how well little Taite integrated into the magnificent Wicke household.
LOL!! James on the skateboard...pterodactyl eggs...decked out baby!!! Never a dull moment!
It looks like everyone adjusted so well and Taite just belonged there all the while! She is beautiful, as are your other girls. I am glad you had family there to help!
So cute. I love Taite's crown.
Love all those cutie girls!! The pterodactyl eggs are hilarious!
love the pictures, especially of the painted toes. get some more close ups of taite while she is still tiny
What great pictures. I'm so glad you had your mom and sister there to help. Priceless!
Congrats on little Taite! She is adorable!
Congratulations. It looks like another Wicke home is busy, full of laughs and happy.
Great pictures!!! Looks like you're settling in well!
Love ya!
Love the toenails! Little Taite looks so tiny inside that boppy pillow. What a great place to be in life.... surrounded by your family.
Ohhhhh...I wish I was there! You all look so beautiful! Miss you! Love the painted toenails!
Its was great catching up with you! I love how much your girls love her and want to dress her up and give her pillows :)
Post a Comment