Friday, April 10, 2009

Preview of next week.

Since I can't show you pictures of what the baby is going to look like, I will let you see the shirts the girls will be wearing when they meet their little sister for the first time. When Campbell was born I had a shirt made for James that said Big Sister. I couldn't justify paying the $11 per shirt to have someone else embroider them this time, and since my good friend Yohanna introduced me to embroidery, I decided to make them myself. I had James write Big Sister and I copied her handwriting. James requested a butterfly and two bees. Campbell of course wanted a dinosaur. A T-Rex to be exact. Bill drew the dinosaur for me. And he wanted it to be wearing boots. Next week this time we will be a family of 5! I can't wait!

12 comments:

Becky said...

You did such a great job!!

Adam & Jetta said...

Very cute! Much better done than paying someone else to do it!

Emily Kate said...

They turned out awesome! Love that it's James's handwriting. And that Campbell wanted a dinosaur. Sooo cute.

Anonymous said...

OK...those sweet shirt ROCK.
How talented you are.
I'm so excited for ya. 3 girls, how is Bill holding up to this one?
He was so used to all the boys in the house now there are girls, girls, girls!

mama bird said...

They are so cute! So exciting.

Miner Famliy said...

AMAZING!!! How do you find the time super-mom?

Miner Famliy said...

they look so cute!!!

gwyneth

desert mom said...

So cute and precious with original art work. Thinking of you every day.
Much Love

Ryan 'n' Joy said...

so excited for you - good job on the shirst

Da Ilaoa's said...

This is so cute!! You did a good job...what a good mom you are :) I can't wait to see them wearing it and holding your new girl :)

tinybubbles said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! You are so very very talented and the girls will treasure these much more than a store bought shirt...and they are personalized with things they love. I can't wait to see the family pictures!

Heather said...

Those shirts are so cute!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."