I'm sure you can imagine that I am excited, nervous and just running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Top that off with not really being able to sleep. I don't know if it is the nerves or just being huge and somewhat uncomfortable. They say that you wake up a lot at the end to prepare you for when the baby is here and you have to wake up a lot in the middle of the night. My mom and my sister Maegan are coming today and I am so excited to just see them. It is just so weird and surreal to have a scheduled time when we are having the baby. Surgery starts at 7:30 AM tomorrow. Less then 24 hours to go.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Tomorrow is the big day!
Easter was wonderful! My parents came down and we had so much fun. The weather was wonderful and we were able to play outside (flying kites and blowing bubbles) and have the egg hunt outside. Campbell was so excited about the eggs and Easter bunny that she was jumping around and shaking.
The girls spotting eggs in the yard.
The egg hunt.
The haul.
Flying kites with Grandpa.

I'm sure you can imagine that I am excited, nervous and just running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Top that off with not really being able to sleep. I don't know if it is the nerves or just being huge and somewhat uncomfortable. They say that you wake up a lot at the end to prepare you for when the baby is here and you have to wake up a lot in the middle of the night. My mom and my sister Maegan are coming today and I am so excited to just see them. It is just so weird and surreal to have a scheduled time when we are having the baby. Surgery starts at 7:30 AM tomorrow. Less then 24 hours to go.
I'm sure you can imagine that I am excited, nervous and just running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Top that off with not really being able to sleep. I don't know if it is the nerves or just being huge and somewhat uncomfortable. They say that you wake up a lot at the end to prepare you for when the baby is here and you have to wake up a lot in the middle of the night. My mom and my sister Maegan are coming today and I am so excited to just see them. It is just so weird and surreal to have a scheduled time when we are having the baby. Surgery starts at 7:30 AM tomorrow. Less then 24 hours to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

7 comments:
Good luck!!! I will be thinking about you.
Sending good vibes your way. Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!
Good luck, Erin! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!
Make sure Bill posts pictures because I'll be checking the blog constantly (or facebook) from the moment I wake up! We'll be thinking of you!
im so excited too!! a cousin born on my birthday!
gwyneth
Yea! Yea! Yea! Cant' wait to see pics and hear the name!
Let us know as soon as you can. We can't wait to see her and hear all about her!
Post a Comment