Monday, April 6, 2009
Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt
It was so cold outside that we were able to have our Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt at a gym building that one of the neighbors owns. I love the neighborhood that we moved into. All the people are so friendly and nice, it is a great place to raise kids. This is Bill and James finding eggs, and both making their cheesy smile. 

Here I am in all my pregnancy glowing glory! Only 10 days to go! The baby is still so high. But I feel great, that I am grateful for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

7 comments:
You look incredible, Erin. If I saw you on the street I'd never believe you were so close to delivering.
Agreed. You look amazing!!! Any names picked out yet? I was thinking Mia or Kyle.. I had another one in mind I was going to tell you but I can't remember.
Surely you must have photoshoped that. ;) You look fabulous!
We got our new router today, so vonage will be online soon. Look forward to chatting with you!
Woah! I can't believe you ar only tens days away. You look maybe 7 months pregnant.
you are so tiny -I am jealous
Wow, can I look like that when I have kids! That is incredible.
You look fantastic! And it is baby number 3!!! Hey, do you have a different phone number? I need your new address too.
Post a Comment