Here is her self portrait.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
This week
We have a guest photographer.
Here is her self portrait.
She took pictures of James first soccer practice. James also had her first soccer game on Saturday. She did pretty good, if she could just get a girl who is in her kindergarten class to let go of her. The girl wanted to hold hands the whole time. 
James also started riding the bus this week. I have been driving her to and from school, but with the baby coming in two weeks she has to start riding the bus. After a c-section I can't drive for awhile. She loves to ride the bus and she has lots of neighbor kids and friends to talk to.
The High School was putting on Grease. The kids got to see them practice some scenes and have been talking about it ever since. So, my friend Nancy and I took our kindergarteners to the show. James and Jacob would have been fine if we would have left at intermission. But it was a fun night with the kids!
They were talking about getting a picture with the car, so after the show we went backstage to find it. James kept asking if it was okay that we were back there.
Here is her self portrait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

3 comments:
I love that the other girl in the bus picture is like 'dude, your mom is soooo uncool--it's nearly the end of the school year and she's still snapping bus photos.' Ha! Very cute, as usual.
Hilarious! I love the idea of holding hands while playing soccer. You're such a great mom - up until the last days of life as you now know it!
I was thinking James' bus picture was saying "Yeah, Im a Wicke, I know I'm cool." That's so cool you brought them to Grease, does Bill know you are already setting her up on dates? Its almost your time!! How exciting :)
Post a Comment