Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is for all the Grandma's out there. . .

who are coming to visit soon. She was sitting no less then 5 feet away from me when this happened. And they weren't washable. I threw them away so it can't happen again. But take this as a warning. She is cute and sweet most of the time:)

5 comments:

brit said...

oh dear. but i am sure it could be worse.

Emily Kate said...

Oh NO!! But she's still pretty cute.

desert mom said...

Don't they just melt your heart when they smile at you. Put a frame around it, she may become a famous artist someday.
Love to All

Kendra said...

Yep, one of those, "I'll laugh and take a picture. THEN I'll kill her" moments!

Heather said...

So did you get out the Scrubbing Bubbles? Funny, I just read Gwyneth's post about Camille, what a coincidence. I bet Annika is going to do something similar soon, I'll have to remember to take a picture.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."