Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another week gone by.

Let me just go on the record to say three year olds are wonderful people. Between the "don't say cool" and "playing inside is horrible!" I think my day is complete. Really, what happened to the cheerfulness?

I am finally feeling myself again! We were so happy and thankful to have Grandma Dot here last week. She really helped our home life survive. I was still a recovering zombie until Thursday last week and she stepped right in and helped everything flow smoothly. Campbell is going through a little withdrawal from having her own personal playmate, at least its not raining this week so we can go outside.

Here is a week in pictures:












Taite is a wonderful baby. Just like the other two. Campbell loves millepedes, but hates every other bug imaginable. Warm weather makes kids a lot more tired, which is wonderful. It also makes them a lot more dirty! James has a new "summer" level of energy. She is like a bouncy ball.

9 comments:

Adam & Jetta said...

Love the picture of Campbell reading to Taite! :)

brit said...

That last pic of Taite and Bill is priceless. I am laughing out loud!

Unknown said...

Great photos of all the girls together. Am I wrong, or does Taite have a look all her own? When you get a chance, please do a post of all 3 girls as newborns so we can compare. Glad you're feeling better!

Unknown said...

Um, that was me--Becky--not my father in law who made that last comment. Guess I have to sign him out of my computer. :)

Amy said...

Taite is such a cutie, Erin! She has such a precious face.

Heather said...

Thanks for the clarification Becky, I was trying to figure out who Paul was.
I love the pictures, I can't get enough of them! I love the one where all three girls are on the floor and James is looking Taite right in the eye.

Quists said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe how much dark hair Taite has. I don't think we'll ever have a dark-haired baby. Cody and I were both tow-heads growing up. I am glad everything is going smoothly for you and you're getting more into a routine!

desert mom said...

Great pictures again! Thanks for sharing and letting us see the girls grow.
Nice ride Bill, so glad the mower is up and going. It was my honored pleasure to come visit.
Much Love

The Marshall Family said...

Your girls are just beautiful! I love to see your pics. I especially love love love that last pic of bill and baby! Isnt' having 3 just a picnic in the park???~

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."