Sunday Taite thought it would be funny to poop while Bill was changing her diaper. I also got a laugh out of it, only to get payback later. We were at the neighbors house looking at her flowers and Taite filled her diaper. As we were walking across her driveway Taite peed and it went ALL over, meaning all over me! Oh the joys of babies.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Update
Sunday Taite thought it would be funny to poop while Bill was changing her diaper. I also got a laugh out of it, only to get payback later. We were at the neighbors house looking at her flowers and Taite filled her diaper. As we were walking across her driveway Taite peed and it went ALL over, meaning all over me! Oh the joys of babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

1 comment:
She is so cute! I love her smile! I can't believe how big our babies are already getting. I always get the giggles when I hear the poop but I"m really quick to move him away from me when its happeneing :)
Post a Comment