Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Garden


This is our strawberry patch (in the middle), raspberries (right) and rhubarb (left, in the future).
When Grandma Dot was here she started clearing out the rocks that were in this area. We hit up a great plant sale and scored lots of perennials to plant here. They will get big over the next couple years, I am so excited!And here is our veggie garden in the backyard. We are hoping for lots of fresh vegetables this summer.

And really I can't get enough of this face. Up to this point it has been lots of scowls and sleeping. Now with enough coaxing you can get a smile.

12 comments:

Jetta said...

Beautiful!!! She looks so much like her sisters.

brit said...

Love the yard work and stories of Taite pooping on Bill. Sounds like a wonderful weekend.

Heidi said...

What a sweet face! She looks like she has a lot of personality all ready.

pawlowski said...

See, there's a smile!! She is very cute! She probably is just missing her cozy warm place, and is wondering where the heck she is! :) Good luck with the garden it looks great!

Becky said...

Your garden is enormous! And those berry patches really look nice. Great job!

Taite looks far too grown up for how young she is--tell her to slow down, would ya?

Miner Famliy said...

Her eyes are so huge! She's a real cutie. That garden is enormous - it's a good thing you posted it to give the rest of us garden envy (especially since no part of my yard gets more than 4 hours of sun!).

Heather said...

I have garden envy!
I can't believe how fast Taite is growing. That is a cute picture!

Allison said...

Cute pics!! And we will be coming to raid your fruit!!

desert mom said...

Taite has grown so much since I was there! Can't wait to see the garden in full bloom and the flowers in the future.
My Love to All

Hamilton Family said...

Wow, Taite looks just like James! Save some veggies for us! We are trying not to covet your garden! XOXOXOX

Da Ilaoa's said...

I really wish I knew how to garden. My next home we will have one and I will be calling you. Taite is adoreable!

Laurel said...

Taite is such a cutie!!! I'm loving the baby smiles over here, too. They just make me a puddle of mommy goo.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."