Saturday, November 22, 2008
This is for Maegan.
I bought a new pair of shoes yesterday because I have an upcoming Holiday Season with parties (well, one so far) and a wedding (yeah!). I had called my sister Maegan from the store because I was having second thoughts about buying red shoes. But I really love them and they had my size, which is a HUGE challenge (huge because I wear a 10). And they are comfortable. So, now I just need to find the perfect dress and I will be set!
And no mom I do not have a shoe fetish. The last pair of shoes I bought were my running shoes 4 months ago, and they were replacing my old running shoes that were 5 years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

15 comments:
very cute and very holiday. congrats on this latest addition to your wardrobe. :)
I love the shoe. Are you implying that Mom reads your blog? I am so jealous! Has she ever commented?
Or are you just talking to Mom's presence in your head that appears every time you make a frivolous purchase?
Every woman needs a pair of red shoes. I had a pair once and loved them. I need to get me another pair. Have a wonderful time at the parties.
Love to All
They're beautiful! Good choice.
From Rebekah -
The shoes look great - they make your feet look small which is what I always look for in shoes. I thought you were a 9.5 like me - what happened?! ha ha
I love the shoes.
ummmmm....
HOT MAMA!
hee hee... those are great shoes....
very "chic ooh la la"
have fun at the holiday parties!
A woman should never have to justify buying red shoes. They're gorgeous!! You'll have to start crashing parties just as an excuse to wear them!
I can't believe you only own one pair of red shoes. But what a great pair. I love love love them. I might have to buy myself another pair.
Oooh, oooh, oooh! LOVING the shoes!! Loving! So stinking cute I want some for myself...I'm having shoe envy. My pregnant, fat feet are clad everyday in lace up tennis shoes or on Sunday the boots that I bought 2 SIZES bigger. I'll be dreaming of your cute red shoes for weeks! Wear them with great joy!
Ok the red shoes did it I am making my first comment, I think?
I love them and envy your feet!!!
There’s No Place like Home, There’s No Place like Home!!!!!
DANG cute shoes girlie!
I LOVE those shoes!
oooohhhh...you have beautiful feet!!! I think you should have been a foot model! And I love the color...very nice!
OOOHHH - where did you get them and did they have a size 9??? :) What dress are you going to wear with them?
Post a Comment