Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The rest of the brithday party.

After the cheesecake we headed to Navy Pier to go to the Children's Museum. It was lots of fun. Digging up dinosaur bones. Playing in the water.Pretending to be a turtle eating fish.Overall I would say Campbell got to do her favorite things and hang out with her favorite people for her birthday (well, not all of her favorite people).

5 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like so much fun. I want to be a turtle eating fish.

mama bird said...

What a great birthday. She looks really happy! She's so cute! Great costumes too, by the way!

Marchant Mayhem said...

SO FUN!

I miss Chicago!!

Wish we could have been there!

Laurel said...

What a fun museum! My kids would be in heaven there. Looks like yours enjoyed it thoroughly! Aren't happy days just the best?

pawlowski said...

Looks like it was fun. We'll definately have to try that museum sometime. I'm glad you guys had a great time.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."