Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I knew she was growing, but now she's a giant!

It might have started when I decided this morning that I wasn't going to get dressed before taking James to school. I haven't donned my PJ's to school yet. Then the girls were particularly sleepy, as they have been lately. I was thinking about my day and all the cleaning and organizing I need to do before people come over tonight and I was decided to put my least effort forward towards getting the girls going. Campbell also wore her PJ's to drop James off, a first again. So, when I retrieved clothing for James to wear to school and attempted to get them on her body I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. I was tugging and pulling her jeans on. I had to loosen the waist band. And I kept commenting on how much she has grown as thoughts of having to get her some bigger jeans sooner rather then later were racing through my mind. I get them inched up on her hips and then take a look and notice that they are serious high waters. Then it hits me and I just have to laugh. They were Campbell's jeans. James has surely grown out of size 3T! What a great start to a day. Wish me luck with the rest of the day!

6 comments:

Becky said...

I think that you should take a nap then start your day all over again. You're already dressed for it, right? :)

brit said...

I have been having that experience with my pants lately. Except, I don't have a younger sister. What other explanation is there?

Emily said...

Oh how funny! Hope the rest of yor day goes a little better! :)

Heather said...

That is so funny! I hope you have a good time tonight!

pawlowski said...

That's funny. You should always stay in your pajama's. :) Thanks for having us over for bows, it was a lot of fun.

Marchant Mayhem said...

TOO funny!

lol

I've had a few tooo many of those days lately!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."