We went to a park yesterday and the girls had fun playing around.
I call this Campbell in Contemplation.
I call this Campbell in Contemplation.
James was showing all her tricks, how she can hang on a bar. Pretty cool!
Today James said she wanted a pumpkin bar so we told her she can get it herself, she is 5! She came back with this piece. Bill gave her one look and said "If you can't eat it all I will help you." She wasn't able to eat it all.

9 comments:
Fun fall pics of your cutie girls!!
I love your fall pictures too. Annika has the same problem of no girls her age here, not on our street, not in our ward, not at the park, maybe we should get to know the dance class girls better.
seriously CUTE pics of of the girls!!
I'm loving that one of James...
mmmmm.... pic of pumpkin bars.. and fall colors...
I'm soooo ready for the holidays!!
Those are really cool swing shots. And poor little Campbell!
Well I would say that is what you get for living in Maq.! but it is pretty slim pickins everywhere!
Cute pics! I can't get over how much your girls look alike. I had to laugh at Bill offering to help food, no surprise :) And I loved that Campbell has an imaginary friend that she swings!
I didn't realize you had a blog. I stumbled on it from...hmm.. someone else's. I'll have to check back again soon!
Such cute girls. I LOVE their Mary Janes. And any time I am feeling blue, I'm going to visit your blog just to look at your beautiful fall pictures. Soooo jealous!
I love kids swining on bars, is there anything more girly and timeless? I was so excited when Grace wanted to do the same thing!
Post a Comment